    The Herald News
     Fall River, Mass.
     Feb. 26, 1971
Memorial Obituary
Mrs. Virginia Medeiros
Entered into Eternal Rest
                 On
Friday Feb. 26,1971

       Mrs.Virginia Amelia ( Pereira) Medeiros,80, of 7 Brewer St. , Newport,
widow of Joseph C. Medeiros [Sr.], died Friday after a short illness.
       Born in Candelaria, St. Michael [ Sao Miguel], Azores,daughter of the
late Jose and the
late Pulcina ( dos Anjos) Pereira, she was a resident of Newport for more than
40 years.
       She is survived by six sons, Joseph and George of Newport, Frank C. Of
Fairhaven,
Arthur of Ocean Beach ,Va., Henry of Portsmouth and John C. Medeiros of this
city; three daughters, Mrs. Mary Trinadad and Mrs. Joseph ( Pauline ) Mattos,
both of East
Providence and Mrs. Alice M. Randall of Newport; a brother, Antonio Araujo
Pereira of
the Azores; 23 grandchildren, 20 great-grand children and several nieces and
nephews.
        The funeral will be held Monday morning from the Faria Funeral Home,
One Mile Corner, Middletown, with a requiem high mass at 9 in Jesus Savior
Church, Newport.
         Interment will be in the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, East Providence.

Sent from my iPad.        P.S. Does anyone have any information on my
Grandmother Virginia or any of her siblings etc. George Medeiros