From: azores@googlegroups.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help please translating a sidebar Maria d of
Antonio Tavares do Rego
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 00:50:49 +0000

I think I’ve translated the body of this document fairly well but; I’m having
trouble translating the sidebar.  It’s the one on the left, No 2, Maria.  I
think it says she died on the 8 day of January 1885, (the same day she was
born) in the parish of Sao Pedro, obit #30. However; I was unable to find the
obit.  It also says something about 8 March 1962.
Any and all help is much appreciated.  Thanks, Sam in Maz
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-B-1880-1889/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-B-1880-1889_item1/P86.html

Sent from Windows Mail