Eddie:  This shows a Catherine Cardoza buried in 1881 with husband buried in
1923 at Lady of Pillar in Half Moon Bay. If this is your Cardoza it would
explain death in Hayward yet burial in Half Moon Bay in a pre-existing plot.
Paperwork for either burial might have place of birth/baptism on Pico.

     On Monday, April 20, 2015 3:40 PM, Eddie Machado <avidedito...@gmail.com>