apelido is another name for nickname

     On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 10:44 PM, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Liz,

Maybe it's time for bed.  Alcunha means nickname.  Nickname means alcunha.

Cheri

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:34 PM, Liz Migliori <lizmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there another word for nickname

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 22, 2015, at 10:11 PM, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com> wrote:

Alcunha is a nickname, as Margaret stated.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:06 PM, Liz Migliori <lizmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

What does Alcunha mean

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 22, 2015, at 1:21 PM, bsei2...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Lee,
I would think it's an alcunha, possibly to differentiate him from his father
who had the same name.  Google translates it (chapdao) as stoned, as in paved
with stone, or plated.  Bill