It's a good thing that you asked the question.
Oftentimes our misunderstanding keeps us stuck or has us going down the wrong
path.  We think our relatives gave us the wrong information when it's us who
misunderstood them.  I recall someone in a past email said that a family member
was called Sheik which was pointed out by Kathie Baker that it was more than
likely Chico.  That kind of thing.
Be open or else fight for your limitations and they are yours.

     On Saturday, April 25, 2015 8:37 AM, Liz Migliori <lizmi...@gmail.com>