HI Friends - I'm stuck on another one. If anyone has the time and
inclination, I could use some help translating parts of this one.  Thanks
in advance!

 Here is the link, its the first one on the left page:

http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FLR-LF-FAJAZINHA-B-1850-1860/FLR-LF-FAJAZINHA-B-1850-1860_item1/P113.html

Here's what I've been able to pick out:

Jose son of Antonio de Freitas Pimentel e da (??) Isabel

De Freitas, born in (this village?), paternal grandson (neto ?? paterna?)
de Jose de Freitas

Pimentel and of ?? Anna Hein...(can't make out last name), and maternal
grandson

Of Jose de Freitas Souza (does that say Souza?) and of Anna de Freitas, all

Natives (what does this next part say?),  Nossa Do Remedios, ?

of the village of ??; on the twenty??th day of

the month of August, 8 (18??)

I baptized this day (can’t read the rest of line)

I assume the rest of this is just the signature stuff and not important.