Yes, Clara de Linhares Figueira, born in Vila Nova, Terceira,  between
1634-1639 and married to Manuel Vaz Dinis, born about 1634 in Vila Nova,
Terceira, is my 8th great-grandmother via my grandmother, Maria Jose Ferreira
Dinis, born in Porto Judeu, Terceira.
Please contact me privately if you would like to communicate about this
family.Celeste Perry ccgran...@yahoo.com

     On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 3:14 PM, Shirley Allegre <shir...@digitalpath.net>