See below in red.

That is the best that I can give you, from my records.

Shirley in CA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bsei2...@gmail.com
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, May 04, 2015 12:04 AM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with Portu Judeu marriage

  I am hoping to get a confirmation or correction of my attempt at reading this
record.

  Date: 30 Sep 1680? Correct.  Marriage took place in Porto Judeau, Terceira,
Azores.

  Groom: Sebastiam Rodrigues Pachequo, son of Francisco Coelho Machado,
deceased, and Agueda Camilla Pacheca, parishoners of Santa Catarina of Cabo de
Praia.  Correct.

  Bride: Izabel Diaz Linhares, daughter of Manuel Vaz? Diniz? Vaz Dinis/z, born
abt 1634 in Vila Nova, Terceira and Clara Linhares Figueira, born about
1634-1639, Vila Nova, Terceira.  Died pre 1696, parishoners of Santo Antonio in
Porto Judeu.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-PORTOJUDEU-C-1672-1726/TER-AH-PORTOJUDEU-C-1672-1726_item1/P9.html
 (lower right)

  Thanks for any help.

  Bill Seidler

  --
  For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail