Pardon my novice mistake.  That may or may not be the correct Maria, since
now I know they had at least two.  Hopefully other documents will give ages
so they can be differentiated.  The other (so far) is at
*http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-RIBEIRINHA-B-1706-1721/TER-AH-RIBEIRINHA-B-1706-1721_item1/P135.html*

<http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-RIBEIRINHA-B-1706-1721/TER-AH-RIBEIRINHA-B-1706-1721_item1/P135.html>.

Bill