It's very frquentely, in the same family, to found more one Maria alive and
married . Idem to Manoel, but less frequently.

About this one, my preference is to 1722 date, and not 1720. She married
and 1756, and she have had at least 3 children. 36 years old to have 3
chidren, is a lot of. But 34 years too. Probably, there is at least one
more Maria after 1722. And after, It's need verify on the obit records, a
little time before the batism of each Maria. It's frequently too, the
parents gave the name of a died child.

TY to the datas.

Philippe