WOW! Thanks, JR and Maria for all the info. Unfortunately, nothing came across
in red on my end of your email, Maria, so I’m not sure what you wanted me to
know. I would love to have more information on this line but especially if the
surname changes as we go further back in time so let’s compare notes. I’d be
happy to supply you with descendants of which I am one.

Thanks again!

Joanne Grota Mercier