Regarding the region of Viana do Castelo there is DNA evidence connecting
that area to the Azores, Western Huelva and the South of France. The
pre-Roman tribe in the Region of Viana do Castelo recorded by Pliny the
Elder was the Grovii which he believed had a Greek origin unlike all the
other 20+ tribes he described in the region of present day Portugal as
being Celtic or Celtic like in addition he records that there are blood
ties with the tribes in North West Iberia and those in present day Western
Andalusia.

Ricardo the last paragraph page 98 of this study I find interesting but
don't completely grasp the significance.
https://www.academia.edu/3067514/The_Andalusian_population_from_Huelva_reveals_a_high_diversification_of_Y-DNA_paternal_lineages_from_haplogroup_E