My cousin is a descendant of Roza Maria who married Mathias da Cosrta
Maiato  (son of Mathias da Costa Maiato and Guiomar de Souza Cabral) on
Mary 29, 1766, RdP.

According to the marriage record (link below) she was the daughter of
Violante de Faria and Manoel da Costa (both deceased) natives of RdP.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-C-1759-1780/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-C-1759-1780_item1/P71.html

I have been unable to find the marriage of her parents.

Was wondering if anyone while searching in Rabo de Peixe has "run across"
them.

Any help - point in the right direction, etc. greatly appreciated.

Lee Estep,
Oak Hill WV