Hi,

As I search through baptism records I came across people with only first
names. If you look at the link on the bottom left and bottom right it looks
like records for two different people named Ignacia:

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FAL-HT-CAPELO-B-1805-1818/FAL-HT-CAPELO-B-1805-1818_item1/P5.html

My question is, if you are looking for someone with a common name and you
don't know their parents or their dates of birth, death or marriage and the
records aren't listing their second name or surnames, is there a way to
dicier more information about who the person is? So using these two
Ignacia's as an example, is there a line that maybe lists their second name?

Hope this question wasn't two confusing.

Sean