Denise,

Thanks so much for your help with this record.  The names Saraiva and
Escoto are both new to me.  I'll keep an eye out for them in other records
in my search.  Many thanks also for looking at the wording in the
dispensation. I'll make a note, and now I can move along feeling confident
that I've got as much information from this record as I can!

with much appreciation,

Linda