Hi Linda,

That I can read is :

quinze dias dabril (15 de april) 1561
an.to frz (Antonio Fernandes) f.° de j.° gllz (son of Joao Gonçalves) ??? (word
unknown) co brazia  (Brazia is correct)
nunes f.a de m.a (it's seems Maria, but probably Manuel) allvres (Alveres
ou Alves, it's the same) do Juncal (from Juncal : it's an area of Praia) forao
t.as (testemunhas = witness) and so on

Philippe Garnier
Paris-France