Roberto,

I research only U. S. records.  Sorry, I do not do the Passportes.  They
are too difficult for me as I do not read/write Portuguese. Others on this
list  can probably be of more help to you on these.  Since they came from
Terceira, they may also be able to tell you where they might have sailed
from.

Do you have the baptism records for Jesuina Mercedes and Jose Ferreira
Barcellos?

"E"