Thanks, Rosemarie.  It is reading the recent "finds" shared on this list that
gave me the courage to reopen the elusive Maria Cristo door.  I have some
information that was provided by some of the researchers that helped me and
live in RI and MA.  I put together a timeline of sorts and am putting a copy
here.  There may be someone who matches a name that those researchers found.
This may give some novice researchers some leads of where to look if they have
ancestors from the US East Coast.Celeste Perry ccgran...@yahoo.com

     On Saturday, October 31, 2015 2:26 PM, Rosemarie Capodicci