I believe I finally found (with the help of JR pointing me in the right
direction with his translation help last night) the marriage record I've
been looking for:

4th of October 1673
Antonio Vaz Sodre filho de Antonio Correia Serrde?? and Maria Viera
(defunta)
Anna Gaspar filha de Gaspar da Vis and Anna Fernandes (defuntos)

Top, right record

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-C-1672-1709/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-C-1672-1709_item1/P11.html

Can/would someone please confirm that I've read the above correctly?

Also, I'm seeing names (padrinhos?) of Andre Fernandes e Deogo ?? de ??;
Manoel Vaz Sodre ???? directly after Anna's parents names.

Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Lee
Oak Hill WV

It's a cold rainy day here; a good day to just stay in a research!