De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de JR
Enviada: 1 de novembro de 2015 18:04
Para: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Confirmation/help with Santa Cruz, Graciosa
marriage record

...Antonio Vas Sodre filho de Antonio Correia Serrao e sua mulher Maria Vieira
com Maria Gaspar filha de Gaspar da Vis e sua mulher Anna Fernandes ja defuntos
todos fragezes (this could be short for fraguesia, the plural form) desta
Matrix de Sancta Crux; Test- Andre Fernandes, Diogo Mdo? (Machado) fragezes de
NS da Guadelupe e Manoel Vas Sodre e Pedro da Vis nossos fragezes...

I suggest you not use the letter "z" unless it is clear that is the correct
letter. The z I see is quite distinctive, on you can see it on the opposite
page on first line; whereas the s at end of name is much like a lot of letters
at end of words, just a downward stroke completing words with a flourish
because it is the priest's style.

I thought all this info was on line in book form somewhere.

JR