Over 20 years ago, I promised my mom I would find her mother's baptism
record. I have had other's help me in my search but to no avail.  We have
found many of her brothers and sisters but not her record - so when my
children asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year, I told them I
wanted to keep this promise. They all chipped in and through them I am
offering a *$100 (USD) reward or conversion to your currency *if you find
my grandmother's baptism record.  If you need a little extra Christmas
money and would like to make this lister very happy,  here is the pertinent
information:

*Name:  Isabelle Victor -- born after Oct. 1881 and before Jan. 1885 Azores*
*Parents:  Antonio Victor and Romana Augusta*
*               (they are both from mainland Portugal)*

These parents were circus performers; I have no idea why they went to the
Azores but it seems they travelled to many of the islands performing and
had children born (first one 1870) in Terceira, Faial, Sao Jorge and Sao
Miguel and I do not know where in the Azores Isabelle was born. I do not
need any of her siblings records. If you happen to find one I do not have,
I will send you $25 USD/conversion for the record. If you happen upon the
death record for Romana Augusta who died between 1889-1891, I do not know
where, I will gladly pay $25 for this record.

*Please do not reply to this list!!  I will not respond.  Send any
questions, etc. to my personal email address bellemarco at gmail dot com*

This would be a great Christmas present for me.  Thank you. "E"