Congratulations! I remember how long you've been looking! So nice that Aaron
could help you......you've helped so very many of us.....now for
Isabelle.....perhaps in the same area.
Nancy Jean

Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 06:43:57 -0800
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Reward for my elusive family member
From: bellema...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Aaron,
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You're the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!  You can
imagine this brought tears to my eyes.  I sincerely appreciate all you are
doing to help me find these records. You are making my Christmas much merrier
this year. My favorite expression on this list is "ask and you shall receive."
I didn't think it would come true for me.  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!
I have no doubt in time you will find my Isabelle and I can keep my promise I
made to my mom.
I love you so much for doing this for me.
"E"