I found the marriage of Antonio Resendes and Maria Melo.  Really need some help
with the translation.

On the 5 October 1710, Antonio Resendes, of Matriz Vila do Porto, son of father
unknown and ….. (Lots words, looks like dates,  there could be a mother’s name
somewhere in there) who is marrying Maria Melo, daughter of Pedro Fontes, who
is dead and Catarina Velho….

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SANTOESPIRITO-C-1708-1730/SMA-VP-SANTOESPIRITO-C-1708-1730_item1/P17.html