Cheri...I'm such an idiot!  Lol

My maternal grandmother (Agueda Revoredo) was born in 1932. So far, I traced
her mother's side up to 1832...easy peasy. She was a Maria Jorge (or Gorge) and
Fonseca. My great grand father, is the elusive Manuel de Luz Revoredo. Without
his parents names, I'm at a stand still. He has always been in Capelas.

My maternal grandfather (Antonio Paiva) was born in 1929. We have his parents
names but since I don't have their ( my GG gp) parents names, I'm at another
stand still as there is no resource that I have to confirm/deny relations. I
indexed what I could find of them just in case though. Apparently they are from
Sete Cidades/Ginetes.

I was thinking of getting Agueda's marriage certificate but no one knows that
day they got married. I can only guess that it was in 1951/52 since my mom was
born in 53.  My mom said that they weren't married long before they had her,

Would the church in Capelas,  Nossa apressasao ( bad spelling) research with
the "around" date? I would get her birth certificate but it won't answer my
grand fathers side.

Monica