      From: Shirley Allegre <shir...@digitalpath.net>
 To: azores@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2016 1:33 PM
 Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Fregoso Mello to Hawaii

If he was born in 1866, and went to Hawaii in about 1881, he would have been
about 15 years old.I am looking at Bob de Mello's book that shows immigrants to
Hawaii 1879-1883.  There are about ten pages of MELLOs.  Do you know of any
siblings for Manuel Fragoso de Melo?  I can look through the pages and try to
find him.Have you looked at the 1890 Census in Hawaii?  That might help.Do you
know where he lived in Hawaii?  Or was born? Shirley in CA
 ----- Original Message -----  From: 'Jo Anne Hartmann' via Azores Genealogy