Hello Becky,

I think your husband’s birth family may connect with a family that I have
entered in my genealogy program as my uncle by marriage was an Anthony DeValle
whose father (married to my mother’s sister), Jose Inacio DeValle was from
Castelo Branco. He is not your Jose as he was born in 1871 but the family
probably connects and I have his line worked back. If you are interested, why
don’t you send me more of what you have on this Valle line. Where did these
people settle in California?  My uncle’s family lived in Washington Township,
Alameda County, CA……some lived in the Newark area.
You can email me separately at uberlin...@aol.com <mailto:uberlin...@aol.com>
I am  having a cousin reunion this weekend but will get back to you eventually:)

Susan Vargas Murphy