It was my mother's DNA. Francisco Sousa Rosa is my father's father.

I found the ship manifest and he is listed as Franco de Sensa Rosa age 11.
When looking at writing, I'm almost sure Sensa is Sousa.  He was born Oct.
1887, so age fits.  Shows leaving from Terceira.  So I will search passports
for Terceira now.  Trying to make out other passengers names he may have
traveled with.

If I did my DNA, would it help in showing my father's?  My only brother has
passed and no other living males. I see that FTDNA is having a sale now.

So excited to finally find out more about my dads side.

Colleen

Sent from my iPad