 Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] NEED HELP WITH TRANSLATION
 To: "Azores Genealogy" <azores@googlegroups.com>
 Date: Monday, August 8, 2016, 12:48 PM

 Carmen,

 You did not state which baptism.

 Provide the link from
 the CCA. Unless you are a computer wizard and know how to
 make the image work on all computers (PCs, Macs, Linux) and
 for a variety of software that everyone my have
 installed.

 State what
 you can read from the baptism. Most people can pick out the
 names (or part of the names). Then people can help you with
 the rest.

 Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira
 Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

 --

 For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or
 No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and

 Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.

 from it, send an email to azores+unsubscribe@
 googlegroups.com.

 Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/