Hi Carmen,

Francisco Jacinto and Jacinta de Jesus make part of my extended family.

To confirm Rosemarie's note about the Godparents; they are a couple.

Also Francisco Jacinto's Grandparents origins are from Candelaria, island
of Pico.

PM me if you're interested in knowing more.

Best,

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 3:06 PM, 'carmen furtado' via Azores Genealogy <
azores@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> thank you ever so much rosemarie
>

> Carmen M. Furtado

> On Mon, 8/8/16, Rosemarie Capodicci <rcap...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] NEED HELP WITH TRANSLATION
>  To: azores@googlegroups.com
>  Date: Monday, August 8, 2016, 2:24 PM
>
>  Carmen, you did a very
>  good job!  Birth date is the 8th day of
>  the current month and year
>  Francisco Jacinto, fisherman
>  &b Jacinta de Jesus parentsnative of this Church
>  of Sao Jose living Santa Clara this freguesia.Paternal grands:
>  Antonio Jacinto & Anna AugustaMaternal grands:
>  Jacinto de Teves &b Anna de Jesus Godparents: Francico
>  Janurio da Cunha, fisherman & Maria de Jesus, casados (
>  married but to each other, I don't know) I would
>  probably assume to each other in this
>  case.
>  Rosemarie
>  rcapodc@gmail.comResearching Sao
>  Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico,
>  Azores,Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia,
>  Sicily
>
>  On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at
>  10:56 AM, 'carmen furtado' via Azores Genealogy
>  <azores@googlegroups.com>
>  wrote:
>  hi
>  cheri
>

>  here's the link
>

>  http://culturacores.azores.
>  gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-
>  PD-SAOJOSE-B-1880-1884/SMG-PD- SAOJOSE-B-1880-1884_item1/
>  P203.html
>

>  for francisco #164
>

>  here's what i could figure out
>

>  july 12, 1882 = baptism
>

>  is birth date listed?
>

>  francisco jacinto = father
>

>  jacinta de jesus = mother
>

>  santa clara? don't know what this is
>

>  jacinto something augusta? = paternal grandparents?
>

>  jacinto de teves and anna do jesus = mateenal
>  grandparents?
>

>  francisco janeiro of ? = godparent?
>

>  maria de jesus = godparent?
>

>  thank you
>

>  Carmen M. Furtado
>

>  ------------------------------ --------------
>
>  On Mon, 8/8/16, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
>  wrote:
>

>   Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] NEED HELP WITH
>  TRANSLATION
>
>   To: "Azores Genealogy" <azores@googlegroups.com>
>
>   Date: Monday, August 8, 2016, 12:48 PM
>

>   Carmen,
>

>   You did not state which baptism.
>

>   Provide the link from
>
>   the CCA. Unless you are a computer wizard and know how
>
>   make the image work on all computers (PCs, Macs, Linux)
>  and
>
>   for a variety of software that everyone my have
>
>   installed.
>

>   State what
>
>   you can read from the baptism. Most people can pick out
>  the
>
>   names (or part of the names). Then people can help you
>  with
>
>   the rest.
>

>   Cheri Mello

> [...]

Margaret M Vicente