That's OK, Gayle, I have trouble with the numbers even looking at them on
the 'big' screen!! Been looking at them since 1989 and still have trouble!
Of course, the writing is very faint but I think you are probably right
with "Pereira" just couldn't make out the first letter for sure and the
rest wouldn't fall in for me!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily