Hi Carmen,

I didn't find it eighter.  One thing I noticed is that the couple having
the children you listed the mother's name is Teresa.  Your listing
Francisca's mom as Mary Nunes.  That seems to indicate a different couple
or wife.

Found her listed in Horta, passport # 309, which confirms her birth year to
be 1889, link below.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PASSAPORTES-FAL-1889-1908/PASSAPORTES-FAL-1889-1908_item1/P224.html

I also think this is your Francisca, since it matches the birthdate
05-Mar-1889 and surname "Nunes" and mother "Maria". Take a look at the
name...Ana, crazy, right? But possible if she went by Ana Francisca and
used Francisca instead.

http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PIC-MD-BANDEIRAS-B-1873-1890/PIC-MD-BANDEIRAS-B-1873-1890_item1/P116.html

Margaret

Margaret M Vicente