      From: Tish M <tish.me...@gmail.com>
 To: "azores@googlegroups.com" <azores@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 6:26 PM
 Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Meneses or Menezes

It's an early name. I have found it spelled Meneses. I have Isabel de Chaves
Meneses (de Braga) (Dona) 1664-1712 who is the wife of Manoel de Sousa de
Figueiredo (Capitão).Alexandre de Meneses 1719- ? who is the brother of Joam de
Moreyra (Capitam) married to Maria Josefa de Chaves (Dona).Maurisio de Sousa
Meneses is the father of Joam de Moreyra.