Thanks everyone. The link I am looking for is circa 1600. I have a Pedro
Curvello  cc Maria Vultoa da Silva. I am reasonably certain they married
abt 1605-1610, probably in Vila Franca, Sao Miguel. It is possible the
Curvellos have a connection to the Meneses name. I know the Curvellos come
from St Maria and I was hoping there may be a connection.

JR