Can anyone make out the entire last name of the father of Francisco?  I
can't make our the word after Pimentel.

Right hand page, bottom entry:
http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FLR-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1797-1826/FLR-SC-SANTACRUZ-B-1797-1826_item1/P60.html

Here is what I have so far...If you see any significant errors, please let
me know so I can correct.

Fran.co son of  Manoel Pim.tel (GUINE?) (natural?) de N. S. des

Remdeios, and his wife Marianna Roza n.al (natural?) of the

Church of N.S. da Conceicao da ? Santa Cruz, island of

Flores ( neto ??? paterna ) de (first name?) Pim.tel and of Franc.ca

M.ca (Mendoca?) and maternal de Joze Coelho (name?) and Ant.a dos Santos.

Born 21 (vente e ?) March

1804, and baptized 24 of same  month and year.

Godparents ?? Fran.co Ant.o de M.ca and his wife D. Anna Izabel

Victoria.

Thanks!