Mary, used your input and updated it to what I'm reading.

Francisco son of  Manoel Pimentel GUINE natural! de N. Sra. dos

Remedios, and his wife Marianna Roza natural and parishioner  of this Matrix

of N.S. da Conceicao town of Santa Cruz, island of

Flores paternal grandchild of Christovao Pimentel and of Francisca

Mendonca and maternal grandchild of Joze Coelho Lanxa (Lanza)  and Antonia
dos Santos.

Born 21 (vinte e um) March 1804, and baptized 24 of same  month and year.

Godparents Captain Francisco Antonio de Mendonca and his wife D. Anna Izabel

Victoria da Silveira

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 9:44 PM, linda <menesesli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm so sorry--that wasn't your primary question.
>
> I see the same letters you see, and it's not a name I'm familiar with.
>
> Tomorrow evening I will have access to my Flores marriage ebook and can
> search for the name if you'd like.
>
> Linfa

> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the

Margaret M Vicente