Thank you Bill and every one and Bill for your help
Bob Camacho

In a message dated 9/23/2016 11:43:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bsei2...@gmail.com writes:

I can make most of it out.  It seems he died by drowning at a day  and time
that cannot be determined.  His body was found yesterday  (presumably 11
Jun 1937).  This is recorded in number 98 of the registry  of obits of the
current year (1937).  Then there is something about not  having fees because he
was indigent.  Then it says Santa Cruz, Ilha  Graciosa, and is dated 12
June 1937.

Bill Seidler