Hi Kathy and Susan,

What a treasure to have at our finger tips!!!

Kathy, you were kind enough to look up my great uncle's info years ago.  That
opened a few doors. Thanks again for your help.

For some time, I have been looking for more info on my paternal great uncles.
I will need to do a bit more investigating, but I think I discovered my 2nd
great grandmother's name, as well as my great uncle's wife, in the Pleasanton
records.  I am so excited.  More paths to follow!

Thanks for your time and efforts on everyone's behalf.

Deb

Sent from my iPad