If you are talking about the SPRSI, I don't know if any are stored in any
location such as the Freitas library, but I do know what happened to council
84, Sao Gabriel, which was organized in the Warm Springs area of what is now
Fremont. All my family was from this area and a little band of women held on to
the end until they were incorporated into another small chapter and eventually,
I believe they all went into a bigger organization (not home to check my info).
Anyway, in the case of council 84, I have the original records and did take
them to Salt Lake City to be microfilmed years ago.

Maybe that could be another project for us Kathy, LOL. The membership book is
too large for me to scan but we could get what they scanned on our next trip to
Salt Lake to add to your Dropbox collection.

If anyone is from Warm Springs, I would be glad to look but will not be home
until the end of the month.

Susan Vargas Murphy

Sent from my iPhone