Cheri;  Don’t know if you can help but; when I went into my family tree at
ftdna today, a box came up that asked me to put dna connected people into my
tree.  Apparently, I goofed because I now have 3 of the same people showing as
the father of his father……  Do you know how I can delete people on my ftdna
tree other than deleting the whole tree and re uploading a gedcom?

Thanks,  Sam (Camas, WA)