Yeah, it's a bug. They added that little feature about 2 days ago. I added
myself to my dad and then he had 2 of me. I felt like Dolly the Sheep being
cloned!

Give me the kit number (as you don't have a kit, unless it's your brother)
and give me the names that are duplicate (as father of the father doesn't
really identify WHO). I looked at your brother's tree (80522). He was
married to a woman named Duane Chrysler and to a man named Living Koester.
With the man named Living Koester, he had a child named Living Koester.

If you ask me, FTDNA needs to quit trying to be fancy with their trees, go
back to the basic Gedcom viewer.

Thanks, Cheri

Achada