Two functions are there Liz and you've blurred them together.

You can do "In Common With" (or "Not In Common With") only 1 other person.

You can do the Chromosome Browser with 5 people.

Back to "In Common With"....You can kind of get around it by using the
Matrix:
 [image: Inline image 1]

Joe Mendonca can tell you how to use it if you can't figure it out. Right
now, I'm working on the logistics of that video and just trying to keep up
with the DNA results that are rolling in! Yay!!
Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada