On your note about linking people Cheri.....I know you will be posting a
video about this. I just wanted to ask you about the fact that I got two
emails today saying in one that I was added to their family tree and in
another, that my brother was added....but I have no clue who did the
linking.  I looked at my pedigree chart and cannot see whoever it was that
added me and my brother. There was a link on the email but it did not work.
Will we be able to know who links us? And I am not sure if this is good or
not.....if everyone is right, that is great, but if they are not right,
then it reminds me of all the errors on Ancestry.com and why i have never
posted a tree there. So who will see these links...only the person who
links them, or anyone who looks at their pedigree??
Interesting!!
Susan Vargas Murphy

You need to upload a Gedcom and start linking people. I suggest you get
everyone back 10 - 12 generations and make sure it includes everyone coming
forward (so your 3rd, 4th, 5th cousins are in your tree). Upload that and
start linking. I'm making a video on it. I've been busy the last 10 days
and hope to get to it this weekend.