First time I've seen this: Baptisms are recorded with no dates.   Almost all
names  abbreviated like the recorder was trying to save space.  .  The only
other info is  either the name of the godmother or godfather.

I found 2 children born to Antonio Ferreira x Maria Carvalha.     The first one
I could not read the name of the godmother but I think she's related to the
father because the last name is Ferreira.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-GINETES-B-1678-1707/SMG-PD-GINETES-B-1678-1707_item1/P118.html

Right hand page-12th name down:

Margarida, daughter of Antonio  Ferreira x Maria Carvalha- can someone read the
godmother(?).  Something Ferreira

Then the same couple had twins- if I'm reading it right(?)

Right hand page- 18th down-  Does it say:

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-GINETES-B-1678-1707/SMG-PD-GINETES-B-1678-1707_item1/P119.html

Manoel and Bras (Braz?) filhos of Antonio Ferreira x Maria Carvalho?  After
that the priest wrote the same thing in almost all of the records- something
about "conmigo".  (With me)

 The priest must have copied a lot of names from some other record; names that
would have been lost.  There's also a notation by a priest (I think)  at the
end of the list.   After that  the record returns to the standard recordings.
(Thankfully!!?)

Thank you for any help you can give me😀

I may have to look for marriages to get an idea f years of birth.  Bummer.

Maria Elena