Hello!

I just got copies of, and am offering to do lookups in San Louis Obispo
Mission De Tolosa Marriages 1877-1902!
These are different than the records in the civil register in that these
(the church records) all give the Island the person was a native of, and
the parents names. These have helped me tremendously, and I just coped the
whole run of 300 or so pages, and uploaded them to dropbox for those who
are interested. There are several thousand entries.

JGBC