I've gotten all I need from this record except some words in a couple of
lines. The record is the top one on the right page. Go to the 9th line
where it starts with Pereira. I can't read the word right after Pereira.
Then it goes on to say that they're parishioners of the church of Santa
Cruz and a couple of words that look like they could be "todo" for all and
then an abbreviation extending to the next line which could be an
abbreviation for moradores, residents, and then a name which I think is
Funções. I looked up Funções on a current map and the closest I found on
this map was Funchais. Could Funções be a prior spelling?

Many thanks!! Sue

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-C-1710-1741/GRA-SC-SANTACRUZ-C-1710-1741_item1/P25.html