Can some please help with the bottom portion of the marriage record of
Antonio Correa/Corria de Mencdonca and Annado Resseracao Ortins (left side)?

I can read the date and parents names, etc.

I need help with the portion after Anna's mother's name (Maria Glz Maia).
 I can see "todas fregusia desta >>>>>>>>>>"

Any help appreciated.

I have been "offline" for a bit due to medical issues and have to relearn
how to read the records again; for the most part I can; but a couple things
are still fuzzy.

Thank you.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-LUZ-C-1702-1741/GRA-SC-LUZ-C-1702-1741_item1/P52.html

Lee Estep