The thing about Graciosa is they sometimes get married in one village and
then move to another and have their children there! One of my lines did
that; married in Santa Cruz and then had children in Guadalupe! You need to
check all of the villages' marriage records for your couple.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily