Jeremy

I did not see what your relationship is to the person you are seeking a
copy of their passport.

I did a google search asking "How to obtain a copy of a US Passport issued
in 1930?" the following link says they are protected by the Privacy Act of
1974.

https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/services/obtain-copies-of-passport-records.html

It gives the full requirements and procedures.

Hope this helps

Just a thought - did you check Ancestry to make sure the passport was not
obtained before 1925? It looks like Ancestry records for passports only go
to 1925

Marilyn

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:30 PM, "E" Sharp <bellema...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jeremy,
>
> Coming in late on this but I was helping someone and found their relative
> listed on Ancestry listed under Report of Deaths of American Citizens
> Abroad, 1835-1974.  No picture though.  She was not born in the country.
> It says her certificate of naturalization was left in this country.  She
> died in her home country. It gave her U. S. passport number and when it was
> issued and says it was returned to a family member.
>
> "E"

  • [... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy
    • ... Cheri Mello
    • ... Rosemarie Capodicci
      • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C - Researching: Sao Jorge & Pico' via Azores Genealogy
        • ... Cheri Mello
          • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C' via Azores Genealogy
    • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C' via Azores Genealogy
      • ... Rosemarie Capodicci
      • ... "E" Sharp
        • ... Marilyn Thompson
          • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C' via Azores Genealogy
            • ... Cheri Mello
              • ... "E" Sharp
        • ... 'Jeremy G. B-C' via Azores Genealogy
    • ... Sami