Thank you. That might be for her to receive her visa/passport

    On Saturday, March 25, 2017 4:37 PM, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Had certificate issued.

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada
On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 4:35 PM, 'Julzzy66' via Azores Genealogy
<azores@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I was responding to Mara about Victoria's baptism record. here it is below. I
do know they immigrated around 1905 and noticed that on her record i see a date
but can not make out the words before the date to know if that is what they are
talking about.
Left hand side of the page
http://culturacores.azores. gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-
PD-ARRIFES-B-1890-1899/SMG-PD- ARRIFES-B-1890-1899_item1/ P112.html