Thank you Susan. I typed the census info in probably 10 or more years ago. I
had not been able to do any research for several years and just got back into
it so I don't know. I will change it. From the will I did get that it was
Manuel Pereira Silva which I had always assumed but family always just said
Perry. So that was good. I was hoping the Mission was better now when I had
tried years ago I could not get any info.

I did find the index for marriage cert on Ancestry list wife M De N Avila
(Mariana) not spelled out
Has number 4295 on the left side of the record and book N Page 431 in the
record. Can I get this from Alameda viral records?